TRY OUT OUR
SEARCH FOR ARTICLES
FROM THE DAILY SENTINEL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME! IF YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ONLINE COME TO OUR LIBRARY AND CHECK OUT OUR GENEALOGY ROOM!
Got genealogy questions? Email us at email@example.com
Basic information can be sent through email. Any extensive research may require you to visit our genealogy room.
Meet DEWEY the library's newest member thanks to a generous donatation from a library friend!
Dewey is a yellow belly slider that loves sunbathing, yoga, and eating crickets!
Fun Facts about Yellow belly turtles!
- The Yellow Bellied Slider Turtle communicates with its touch and vibrations.
- They have a good sense of vision.
- They lift their structures when basking in the sun.
- The Yellow Bellied Slider Turtle was formerly the most commonly sold turtle in the pet trade, but its sale has dropped since it is a known carrier of
- Salmonella bacteria which causes intestinal disorder.
- Most Yellow Bellied Slider Turtles are sociable.
- If the turtles are shy, they lose their shyness quickly.
- Yellow Bellied Slider Turtles can live more than a quarter of a century.
more about these amazing turles!
Amazing Kids Websites!
Join the Friends of the Library today and help make a difference in our library! It only cost $5.00 (annual fee), but we help with book sales, programs, and much more. All proceeds go to support our library activities. Check in with any member of the Scottsboro Library for more information.
Dates for Lego Club:
Saturday, February 20th 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Monday, March 7th, 3:30 - 5:30
Saturday, March 19th, 10 a.m. - 12 noon.
CHILDREN and TEEN ART
Join us for a fun program where you are the artist of your own canvas creation!
Monday, February 15th, 2015
Open for ages 7-16
ONLY 30 spots available!!!
Registration is required for this event!
Please register the following ways
1. Call the library at 256-574-4335
2. Sign up online through Evenbrite:
Have a question?
Here is a quick easy way to reach us
Splcatalog@scottsboro.org (Cataloging- Julie)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Rhonda-Front Desk/Geneolgy)