TRY OUT OUR
SEARCH FOR ARTICLES
FROM THE DAILY SENTINEL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME! IF YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ONLINE COME TO OUR LIBRARY AND CHECK OUT OUR GENEALOGY ROOM!
Got genealogy questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are books for everyone here at the Scottsboro Public Library! Come in and get lost in a good book!
Yarn Club will meet on Sat. May 9th @10:00a.m
Everyone is welcome!
Laughter Yoga is taught
every Monday at 10 a.m. by Anne Kennamer! Come out and have a good laugh with us, everyone is welcome.
Meet DEWEY the library's newest member thanks to a generous donatation from a library friend!
Dewey is a yellow belly slider that loves sunbathing, yoga, and eating crickets!
SUMMER READING is FINALLY HERE!!
Every Hero has a Story!
Summer Reading has finally started!! The first week of June we kicked off with a BANG!! We have a Tiny Tots reading program ages 3-6 along with our childrens program ages 6-13. Also we have a teen program ages 13-18. 9 full weeks of amazing fun activities for our children this year! This year has already been amazing please come out and enjoy these FREE activities with your children!
Click the links below for our calenders.
NEW LARGE PRINT
Fun Facts about Yellow belly turtles!
- The Yellow Bellied Slider Turtle communicates with its touch and vibrations.
- They have a good sense of vision.
- They lift their structures when basking in the sun.
- The Yellow Bellied Slider Turtle was formerly the most commonly sold turtle in the pet trade, but its sale has dropped since it is a known carrier of
- Salmonella bacteria which causes intestinal disorder.
- Most Yellow Bellied Slider Turtles are sociable.
- If the turtles are shy, they lose their shyness quickly.
- Yellow Bellied Slider Turtles can live more than a quarter of a century.
more about these amazing turles!
Amazing Kids Websites!